Turkish rice soup
A Savory Eggplant Dream in Creamy Tahini Yogurt Sky
Pastry Rolls with Pastırma
Recipe for Pastry Rolls with Smoked Beef in Tandır-Style
Sparkling Zucchini Börek
Börek with Zucchini and Feta Cheese, Turkish Style
Spiced white cheese breaded
Saganaki – breaded cheese with salad
Quail Beans in Olive Oil
Recipe for aromatic quail beans with carrots, onions and olive oil
Ayran Yogurt Soup
Cold Ayran Yogurt Soup for Hot Summer Days
Make Ayran Yourself
Simple Ayran recipe to make yourself - try it now!
Chickpea Salad with Yogurt
Chickpea salad with lemon and yoghurt dressing
Chicken schnitzel with crispy Kadayif coating
Lamb kebab Skewers with Figs
Aromatic Lamb Kebab Skewers with Figs
Bulgur pilaf with vegetables (pointed pepper and tomato)
Recipe for Classic Falafel Wrap with Vegetables in Turkish Style
Sujuk burger with egg and Pastirma chips
Ayvalık toast with Sucuk and Kaşar
Ayvalik-style Turkish toasted sandwich with Sucuk and Kaşar cheese
Sausages in tomato sauce
Sausages in tomato sauce
Uzbek-style pilaf with onions, carrots, and peas
Baklava-Rolls with Walnuts and Hazelnuts
Muhallebi with Pastry threads
Angel’s hair with milk pudding and walnuts
These are our most popular Turkish recipes
- Bulgur Pilaw: Bulgur is also known as wheat groats. Our traditional Turkish recipe with onions, tomatoes and bell peppers is the perfect barbecue side dish and tastes especially good with fresh yoghurt.
- Börek: This absolute classic of Turkish cuisine is available in many different variations, with a wide variety of fillings, such as minced meat, sheep cheese, spinach or other vegetables, and parsley. We have recipes for you that vegetarians will love too.
- Sucuk burger with egg and pastirma (dried meat): Do you love Turkish garlic sausage. As a sucuk fan, you should definitely try our sucuk patties in a burger! We recommend preparing them with cheese, egg and slices of pastirma.
- Baklava: The traditional recipe for this typical Turkish dessert is somewhat complicated, so we offer a variation made from yufka dough that is quick to prepare and tastes just as delicious.
- Sausages in tomato sauce: Our sosis (poultry sausages) in tomato sauce are very popular as a breakfast dish – especially with children! They taste best with parsley white cheese and fresh pita bread for dipping.
Browse through our collection of recipes with a variety of Turkish dishes – from savoury to sweet. And rest assured that all of our meat products are Halal certified and can be enjoyed with a clear conscience!