Spreadable Kaymak Cheese 250g
cream pasteurized, acid: citric acid.
Kaymak Cream Cheese – creamy & mild
As a tasty creamy temptation, Kaymak Cream Cheese convinces with a mild flavor. Whether as a bread spread, a side for desserts, or for refining sauces - this cream product delivers a deliciously fine taste experience. The popular specialty can be used in a variety of ways to integrate into your dishes
What makes Kaymak so special?
Traditionally made from buffalo or cow's milk, Kaymak is a concentrated cream. It is often enjoyed at breakfast with honey and some Turkish desserts
When milk is heated after milking, it produces a top layer of cream, which is then skimmed off in several layers. Kaymak cream cheese is thus in the truest sense a delicious layer of cream..
Recipes with Kaymak Cream Cheese
Turkish layered cream is perfect for low-carb desserts. For example, you can create a Kaymak-quark cream with caramelized oranges.
For the fruity quark experience, you will need:
- 400g low-fat quark
- 200g Kaymak
- 2 tablespoons vanilla powder
For the topping you need:
- 4 filleted oranges (squeeze out the remaining juice and keep it)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/3 cinnamon stick (depending on preference)
- and some water
Here's how to prepare it:
- Starting with the quark layer, mix all the ingredients together until fluffy
- Now, sift the powdered sugar into a hot pan and let it slowly melt
- Add the orange fillets and stir
- Deglaze with a little orange juice
- Add vanilla and cinnamon if needed and depending on the amount of liquid add some more water and simmer for 5 minutes
- Pour everything into a glass and let it sit overnight
- Finally, arrange the caramelized oranges on top of the quark
Remarkably delicious and particularly high-quality: Discover our products
Craving high-quality Yayla products like our Kaymak cream cheese? Turkish supermarkets offer a diverse range of delicious Turkish foods.
You will find what you are looking for with us:
1545 kJ /